- 14% of energy provided by high biological value protein (whey)
- 32 % of the energy provided by sunflower oil and coconut oil (source of MCT)
- 54% of energy provided by carbohydrates (maltodextrin)
Properties and Applications
- Complete nutrition formula for patients requiring tube feeding
- Patients who experience catabolic stress (trauma, burns, cancer, surgery, etc.)
It’s recommended to use EnteraMeal® Standard during the first 4-5 days of tube feeding, and then if it is required, use EnteraMeal® High-Protein
- Nutritional supplement suitable for elders and individuals who are unable to meet their daily needs from meals alone
- People suffered severe malnutrition
- Chewing disorders and dysphagia
- Perfect supplement for drug rehabilitation
Pour one scoop (11.3 g) of formula into a clean container and add water to bring the volume up to the 50 ml. This solution provides 1 Kcal/ml.
Dissolve each 5 scoop of powder into one glass of water or milk and drink the solution immediately.
- Full gastrointestinal disfunction
- Patients have special nutritional needs, such as patients with renal failure and acute pancreatitis
- Patients with Jejunostomy